Lucy Natasha | Profile, Biography,

 

                                                     

Lucy Natasha - kenya


Rev Lucy Natasha is the hottest pastor in Kenya and probably in Africa.

Reverend lucy natasha is the founder and overseer of Prophetic latter glory Ministries International an interdenominational outreach ministry that holds conferences, revivals and seminars.Lucy was raised up by single mother because Her parents separated and her mum raised her and her siblings

 

LUCY NATASHA BIOGRAPHY

With a nostalgic smile the gorgeous pastor revealed that she’s from ‘Eastlando’.

“I grew up in Huruma. That was my life’s foundation. You can imagine some of the people I started life with have now been shot. It was difficult growing up. I am a seed of mercy. Looking back, I can say it is by God’s grace I made it this far,” said Natasha.

Reverend Natasha revealed she could not speak fluently as a child.

She stammered quite severely, but she was healed when a man of God prayed for her.

“When I was a child, I faced a lot of difficulties. I was a stutterer so I could not speak clearly. When I was 9-years-old when the stammering miraculously ceased,” said Natasha.

LUCY NATASHA  FAMILY

She evangelist is the first born in a family of three, and she has sister named Shiphra and brother named Shafique.

“I always say being a first born is not a privilege; it is more of a responsibility. You are a pace setter to your siblings. Our ages are so close, and so we grew up together,” said the minister.

LUCY NATASHA  EDUCATION

Reverend Lucy Natasha grew up in Huruma, Eastlands and schooled in Umoja before going for further studies in South Africa. She is a public relations and theology graduate.

REV LUCY NATASHA MINISTRY

Reverend lucy natasha journey to the ministry started when a preacher predicted that a prophet would arise from her family. The preacher chose her, pointed at her upon which her stammering stopped. She was 10 years old when this happened.

The prediction, came to pass when she was ordained in 2011 at Huruma’s Redeemed Gospel Church. She has taken her gospel to places like Doha-Qatar, Leicester, Birmingham-United Kingdom, Malawi, Nigeria, South Africa, Ethiopia Rwanda and other regions.

reverend Lucy Natasha’s grandmother was a pastor during her hey days and her mother is also an ordained Reverend.

“I am a third generation pastor. The calling (to ministry) came when I was too young to understand. Through involvement in church activities, I found my true purpose – to serve the Lord,” said Natasha.

Though she grew up in a religious home, the road to full time ministry was a long one.

“Actually my siblings saw the stages I passed through to be a fulltime evangelist. It is not something which happened instantly.”

 

 

Lucy Natasha

 

LUCY NATASHA KIDS

en asked about the number of kids she would like to have, she quickly interjected amidst laughter: “It depends with my future husband! Considering the current economic times, I would stick with two as my number. The gender of the kid does not matter.

LUCY NATASHA HUSBAND/ MARITAL STATUS

Is lucy natasha single ?Marriage is important to the globetrotting evangelist, and she is looking forward to settling down in the next five years.

“I am single, but I would love to have a family in the near future. I believe that God gives us the right life partners we just have to be patient and prayerful about it.”

Reverend Lucy revealed her ideal kind of man: “I would like to marry a man after God’s own heart; one that will be my best friend and is sincere. I have no those specifications like he has to be a preacher like me, or in corporate world or business.”

REV LUCY NATASHA SERMONS

Rev Natasha received an honorary doctorate of divinity for her outstanding contribution to empowering the body of Christ in Africa and Europe. She is one of the dynamic and influential young preachers to emerge from the continent of Africa in recent year.

The Lord used her greatly as she preached at children crusades, youth meetings, high school rallies, Sunday services and open air meetings. The call of God in her has never gone unnoticed from an early age. God has always set her as a Christian Organization Leader in all ages & stages of her life. God used her in all this institutions in a tremendous way that marked a mighty move of God that had never been witnessed in schools, leaving a legacy that still lingers in students & teachers minds to today.

PASTOR LUCY NATASHA AGE

She was born on 24 july

 

No comments:

Post a Comment