Swala la ajabu kwa ajili ya Uponyaji kutoka kwa usaliti


Swala la ajabu kwa ajili ya Uponyaji kutoka kwa usaliti

Prayer for Strength in Pain and Relationships

What? Do you need a miracle to save from betrayal? The most powerful prayers that work for healing from betrayal - like the faithfulness of a wife or a friend going back - are those that you pray with faith, and believe that God can do miracles and ask God and his angels to do it if you can deal with it or another form of betrayal.

Here is an example of how to pray for miraculous healing to restore after someone you depended on has betrayed you.

This is the initial prayer. You can use it to encourage you in your own prayers, changing them to suit your situation.

This prayer can help you avoid further emotional damage due to bitterness and negative desires for revenge. It may seem like a miracle right now that you won't suffer from these feelings forever.

Prayers for Healing From Delusions

"Dear God, thank you for always being faithful to me. I can always focus on you loving me completely and without exception. Thank you for being completely faithful. I can always count on you to do what is best for me and help me with whatever I need. Please help me remember that you are here for me even when others get me.

 

You know the painful thoughts and feelings I deal with after being betrayed by [specify your situation here]. I can't believe this has happened to me. It's so sad to have someone I thought I could trust do that to me.

 

God, I need a miracle to find peace after what I went through. Please give me peace so that I can think about betrayal from your perspective and control my emotions instead of my own authority.

 

My loving father in heaven, I know you agree that betrayal is right and is as angry as I am about what happened to me.

 

But I also know that you want me to forgive [name of the person who hurt you]. Of course, I don't want to forgive, but I don't want to hurt myself further by holding on to bitterness or pursuing revenge. Enable me to forgive by allowing myself to go wrong and trusting you that you will bring justice to the situation in the right way and at the right time. Please let me bear the burden of holding grudges and help me move on with my life well.

 

God, I confess that this betrayal has destroyed my courage. I feel safe and I judge myself for the mistakes I made in the relationship before the betrayal. I wonder what I could have done differently to prevent this betrayal from happening. Please give me away from wasting my time and energy living in the past, and help me focus now on how I can move on to the best. Remind me of how worthy I am as a person, and allow me your love in visible ways, like an encouraging message from the guardian angel you have assigned to take care of me.

 

As I continue with other relationships in my life, help me to chastise those who mean well to me by assuming that they will treat me like [your wife, your friend, etc.] did.

 

Help me trust the people I know who find me good. After working through the forgiveness process with [the person who insulted you], help me rebuild trust in our relationship step by step over time, if he is willing to change and connect with me.

 

Show me people who can help me as I recover from this betrayal, like a counselor, religious person, friends, and family who are caring and trustworthy. Thanks to them; please bless them for their help.

 

My faithful God, I love you and I hope to enjoy your true love every day of my life. Amen. "

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment