Ntokozo Ndlovu Biography

 




My name is Ntokozo Ndlovu the Gospel Instrumental Musician from Germiston 


I Recorded my first Album in 2014 at Spirit Music - it did very well, it started to be played on about 10 TV Channels reaching the whole of Africa to Europe! I have Support all over the world - you can also even watch my Videos on YouTube "Ntokozo Ndlovu Videos" - I don't have any Funding so I did everything (Recording, Videos, Tvs and Radios, Social media to make sure that the Music is out there) lve done it myself. I also did Songs in Sign Language 


I got Invited to Big Events and Functions - I was Promoting my Music Mostly at Malls and Shopping Centers - that's where I grew and got Support and my 1st Album Sold more than 20k Cds 


In 2017 I then Recorded my 2nd Album at World of Yamaha!! It also did well (About 5k Cds Sales) before the Start of the Covid last year. 


So my Music have been accepted Positively by every Race and has No Language Barrier. So lately lve been communicating with Radio Stations Internationally(Italy, UK, USA, Brazil etc) and mostly will start playing on their Radio Stations 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment